Terms & Conditions
by purchasing a ticket you agree to abide to the following terms and conditions
1. The Spirit Show Limited “The Organiser”, is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registered number 0696035 and with registered offices at 6 Hazeldene, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 7ER. The “Event” is The Spirit Show 2016.
2. By purchasing an Event ticket (a “Ticket”) and/or attending the Event using a Ticket, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. All ticket holders must be 18 or over on the day they are attending the Event. Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 21 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. We operate the “Challenge 21” policy.
5. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted.
6. Food and Alcohol cannot be brought into the Event. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
7. You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Event. There are no exceptions.
8. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
9. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
10. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
11. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
12. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
13. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, rest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and consent to the image or recording of them being used in future marketing material for the Event.
14. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
15. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
16. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
17. The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
The Spirit Show London – January 2017